I offer workshops, trainings, and consulting for k-12 schools, postsecondary institutions, businesses, nonprofits, and individuals in a variety of areas.
Areas of Expertise:
- Virtual teaching and learning and instructional technologies
- If you’re experiencing challenges in navigating online teaching and learning, or need to make sure you’re up to date on the best instructional technology practices, I can help you identify and overcome those challenges and refresh your policy and practice.
- Instructional design
- If your organization needs training on any topic, I can help you identify what needs to be learned, determine how it should be taught, and implement that instruction.
- Organizational change
- If your organization is experiencing performance challenges or wants to set and meet ambitious goals, I can use gap analysis to help you find a path forward.
- LGBTQ+ inclusion
- If you want to make sure that your courses are respectful and inclusive of LGBTQ+ people and issues, I can provide curriculum consulting, workshops, and trainings to meet those needs.
If you think you could benefit from growth in any of the above, or you’re not quite sure what you need, contact me for a free initial consultation to determine whether I’m a good fit for your needs.
Pro bono requests considered. Sliding scale for nonprofits.